Custom Koffler White Water Prams
Things to consider when ordering your custom boat:
- Our white water prams come in 8′, 10′ & 12′ lengths.
- .080 or .100 bottom material? For the majority of our customers our standard .080 bottom is plenty tough enough, but we do have customers who use their boats more frequently than others in places where there is more impact placed on the boat. In these situations, a .100 bottom upgrade would be a good choice.
- Choose a seating arrangement. Please browse through our seating options and decide which one suits you best. Padded seats are an upgrade in our White Water Prams, and we have many to choose from. Most of the seats also come in a variety of colors.
- Choose inside & outside paint. We use a zolatone interior paint with clear coat as an upgrade. The outside of your boat can be painted any automotive paint color or left bare aluminum (comes standard) or acid washed.
- Choose a Koffler Boats sticker color.
- Choose your Bow and/or Rear Anchor System. Do you need a rope, anchor, or anchor nest to go with your system?
- Depending on the intended use of your boat we encourage you to put either a Gluvit or UHMW bottom coating on the bottom of your boat.
- Do you need oars?
- Do you need a trailer, pram dolly or truck lift to transport your White Water Pram?
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: If you don’t see what you’re looking for, please ask. We are a custom shop and would enjoy working with you to create a boat that meets your needs!